We are seeking a Water & Wastewater Project Manager to join our client's team in Pennsylvania. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and design on a range of wastewater projects and collaborate with their talented team of engineers and project managers.
Our client is headquartered and an industry leader within the design and engineering space in PA. The medium sized firm has over 50 years of operation in PA and are 100% employee owned. They are part of Engineering News Record’s Top 500 Design Firms and have won many awards demonstrating their Engineering Excellence, with the most recent one being the Quality Achievement Award. They are looking for an ambitious individual that will uphold their company values and help improve the current water/wastewater infrastructure in PA!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative solutions for wastewater treatment, planning and infrastructure. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory agencies.
· Excellent technical engineering and Project Management skills in the W/WW practice area.
· Project experience including municipal design - Conveyance piping, pump/lift stations and water/wastewater collection & treatment systems.
· Strong, clear, and concise written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent technical writing skills, prepare reports and presentations.
· Experience managing preparation of and reviewing and approving schedules and cost estimates.
· Client relationship skills; including preparation and development of proposals and client management experience with a successful track record of delivering various engineering projects to the expectations of the client.
· Managing and mentoring Assistant Project Managers and EITs.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Civil/Wastewater engineering
· Professional Engineer (PE) license in the State of Pennsylvania or the ability to obtain it/transfer within six months
· Extensive knowledge of wastewater treatment processes, piping and systems
· Strong technical writing and communication skills
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Competitive base salary and potential bonuses
- ESOP options
- Hybrid working
- Medium-sized firm that promotes visibility within the company and a great work culture that focuses on company retention
- Family-oriented but professional work environment
- Large focus on internal growth with career progression and schemes
- Educational, Registration, Certifications and Professional Associations cost reimbursements
- Strong backlog of projects all throughout PA
- Relocation package offered
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Wastewater Project Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!