Vice President of Electrical EPC Operations
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplinePower Delivery
- Contact NameJoel Moore
Metric Search has been engaged in an Executive search for a fast-growing EPC firm in the Electrical Utilities space, which is actively hiring for a VICE PRESIDENT OF EPC OPERATIONS for their Transmission, Distribution, Substation and Telecommunications services.
This client has 30+ years’ industry experience, with a workforce exceeding 600 employees and operations in more than 20 states. They offer on-site construction and project management solutions alongside their specialties in electrical utility engineering and design.
After steady growth over the last couple of decades, they have grown exponentially in the last 5 years – aided by Executive-level hires from the largest utility conglomerates in the US, which is a testament to the strength of this company and its vision and ambitions. They count Oncor, AEP, and Duke Energy among their largest clients, so have an established presence and reputation in the market.
As part of this continued growth, this client is now actively hiring for a Vice President of EPC Operations. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will oversee all Engineering/Design and Construction operations. The ideal candidate will preferably come from an engineering background, possessing a strong technical background, but crucially with sufficient experience working directly with construction teams and crews, with this role requiring extensive interaction with ‘boots on the ground’ staff – therefore the ability to relate to and communicate with both sides is a major requirement for this role.
We are ideally looking for someone in the 15-25 year experience bracket, with the capacity to bring management teams with them to further improve the best-in-class culture within the team.
- (Provided in official Job Description upon expression of interest)
Preferences & Requirements:
- Minimum 15 years’ Electrical Utility experience required (Engineering and Construction)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management required
- Commitment to extensive travel required
- Prior verifiable track record of successfully growing a division greatly preferred
- PE-license considered an asset
Benefits to You:
- Highly competitive base salary.
- Compensation for travel requirements.
- Extremely good benefits (health/dental/vision).
- Opportunity to make your mark and develop your own team.
- Participation in exciting ongoing projects throughout the US.
- Strong company culture rewarding collaborative approaches and ambitious high achievers.
Interested in hearing more?
Please reach out at:
C: +1 (317) 983-2185