Substation Contract Manager
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplinePower Delivery
- Contact NameSarah Westin
Metric Search is actively representing a leading T&D Engineering and Construction firm throughout the East Coast, which is looking to make a crucial addition to its 10,000-employee workforce in the shape of a SUBSTATION CONTRACT MANAGER for their ongoing Substation EPC work throughout the Carolinas.
This client has 75+ years of expertise in the field, with a vast network of 100+ offices throughout the United States comprising over 10,000 employees, and is a leading force in delivering comprehensive solutions to power transmission and distribution systems, predominantly for Duke Energy and FPL - from electrical engineering to construction, maintenance to emergency response services.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking to hire a Substation Contract Manager for their operations in North Carolina. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ Substation Estimating experience (including bid preparation and contract creation), as well as a high proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
We are looking for an individual who has completed a 4-year Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Construction Management – and who crucially already resides in, or would relocate to, North Carolina (specific locations can be discussed further – relocation support provided).
This is the perfect opportunity for a step into management for any candidate with High Voltage estimating/project coordination experience!
- (Provided in official Job Description upon expression of interest)
Preferences & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ High Voltage experience required (construction or engineering)
- Prior High Voltage Substation estimating experience required
- 4-year Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Construction Management required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
Benefits to You:
- Competitive base salary.
- Relocation support (if required).
- Extremely good benefits (health/dental/vision).
- Participation in exciting ongoing projects throughout the US.
- Strong company culture rewarding collaborative approaches and ambitious high achievers.
Interested in hearing more?
Please reach out at:
C: +1 (317) 983-2185