Sr/Director Business Development, CMC
At Metric Search we're currently hiring for a well-established global contract research organization (CRO) that have a range of both clinical & preclinical services. They have gone through a lot of expansion & investment in the last couple of years, including the acquisition of multiple organisations and the development of several state-of-the-art facilities. As a result of their continued success, they are looking to expand their Business Development team across multiple units, including for their CMC solutions.
Director Business Development, CMC
United States (Remote)
In this role you will be supporting the CMC unit, by developing new business for the drug product development, analysis, and clinical trial material's delivery & supply group across small to mid-sized biotech and pharma organisations. Alongside this you will be developing and maintaining current accounts, collaborating with other members of the business development team from business unit for strategy and improvement of processes to drive revenue growth.
Some of your specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Create & develop new relationships within pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies.
- Attend conferences, events and leverage marketing to maximise potential for lead generation.
- Collaborate with business development to develop strategy for continued growth.
You must have some previous experience in Business Development roles at contract research organizations (CRO).
Alongside the above, other requirements will include:
- Strong knowledge of both the CRO & CMC space.
- Ability to assess leads, and craft recommendations through presentations.
- Previous success in sales/BD, which can be represented by past figures.
- Minimum of a BS level education.
If you have the relevant experience & feel you'd be a great fit, or know of someone that would be please apply, or email me directly at email@example.com.