- Posted 31 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameJoel Moore
Project Manager – Transmission & Distribution Construction
Company Overview: Metric Search is actively representing the leading and most reputable regional contractor in New England with over 100 years of experience in the industry. This client is actively hiring Transmission & Distribution Project Managers for established ongoing and newly-renewed contracts with reputable utilities and clients (such as Eversource and National Grid).
Job Overview: Our client is seeking a skilled Project Manager to lead its Transmission and Distribution Construction projects in Hartford, Connecticut. As the Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the successful execution of High Voltage projects, primarily in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of ongoing and new projects throughout New England.
- Manage and oversee the entire lifecycle of Transmission and Distribution Construction projects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with safety regulations.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the project team, including contractors and subcontractors.
- Conduct regular site visits and inspections to monitor progress and resolve any issues.
- Collaborate with clients to establish project goals, deliverables, and expectations.
- Competitive base salary (further details below)
- Extremely good benefits package, including health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- Participation in exciting ongoing and new projects throughout New England
- Strong company culture that rewards collaborative approaches and ambitious high achievers.
- Willingness to travel for a couple of days at a time to surrounding states, predominantly Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- 3+ years of prior Transmission/Distribution/Substation construction experience.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead a diverse team.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and best practices in the construction industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary Range: $120,000 - $140,000
How to Apply: If you are interested in the position of Project Manager (High Voltage T&D), please either apply directly or feel free to reach out to Joel Moore at 317-983-2185 or Joel.Moore@Metric-Search.com for further information.