- Posted 11 November 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameZamaan Hashmi
Metric Search is currently working with a rapidly-expanding and VC-financed bio-pharmaceutical company at the forefront of immune-oncology therapeutics through antibody-drug conjugates and multi-specific antibodies.
Principal Scientist Antibody Discovery
The Principal Scientist Antibody Discovery will generate and select antibody candidates for cancer immunotherapies.
- Manage staff and contribute within the antibody discovery group, operating both established B cell culture, and yeast display-based antibody discovery platforms
- Incorporate new methods and technologies toward immunogen engineering or compositions suited toward the therapeutic aims of each antibody campaigns
- Use a variety of high throughput methods to characterize antibody biochemical, biophysical properties, functional and comparative features
- Supervise antibody sequence rescue, sequencing and in silco analyses related to therapeutic developability
- PhD in Molecular Biology or Immunology with eight years of experience
- B cell culture-based antibody discovery methods, particularly those utilizing yeast libraries
- ELISA, multi-parametric flow cytometry, BLI/OCTET
If you have interest in this position, please let me know. Alternatively, if you know of someone else who would be ideal for this role, please do point them my way.